Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Disaster Relief Effort for Japan

I belong to a metal clay team on Etsy.com where I have a website to sell my jewelry.  The name of our team is Metal Clay Heads.  We are each donating proceeds from some of the items that we've made to help in our own small way with the disaster  relief effort for Japan.  Click on the Treasury of items link below and you can view each product. 

The recycled silver clay that I use is manufactured in Japan.  The future availability of this product is unknown at this time.  Hopefully, that won't become a problem.  But, if it is, I will continue to work with my polymer clay, and maybe start working in copper or bronze...
 http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d834c787a4d6d915fa94dc5/metal-clay-heads-disaster-relief
 
Have a great day!
Janie

No comments: