Friday, September 23, 2011

The Finished Silver Sea Turtle Pendant - Final Update

     This is a final post in a series of three.  The first post begins with the creation of this Sea Turtle pendant.  The second post ends with it being tumbled.  And, todays post shows the final result.

The Final Result

     My fine silver Sea Turtle pendant is all finished.  It's been tumbled, patina'd, and polished.  I decided to go simple and hang it on a black cord.  I didn't even use a bail to hang it on.  I just looped the black cord through the pendant itself.  It just seemed to call for that.  I'm pretty happy with the end result.  I think it will be a good pendant for a man or a woman (or me!).  Take a look and let me know what you think....


     Thanks for allowing me to share some of my silver jewelry making process with you. If you would like to see this pendant in person, come to the Sea Lab Estuarium on Dauphin Island, AL, the 15th of October.   I will have a booth set up there for the Art Trail we are having on the Island.  More on that later...  Until then, if you would like to see other jewelry I've made, you can check out my Etsy shop or Art Fire shop.  I probably won't be listing anything new online until after our Art Trail.  However, if you see something you like here, there, or on my Flickr album, just contact me.  I'm sure we can work something out.

Have a great day!
Janie

No comments: