Thursday, April 14, 2011

A New Polymer Clay Flowered Jewelry Box (Update)

Here is an update from yesterday's post. I finished the blue and yellow flowered polymer clay box that I was working on.  It was in the photo showing my messy clay table.  http://lifeartdesignsbyjanie.blogspot.com/2011/04/come-to-dauphin-island-alabama-april.html

Here's how it turned out:


And here's what the inside looks like:




I am really liking making these boxes.  I wish I had time to do more before the arts & crafts show this weekend.


8 comments:

Melobeau said...

Beautiful work. I love the color combination you used and the placement of the various sizes and colors.

Janie said...

Thank you :)!

MoeArt said...

I wants them! ALl of them! Man, Janie, your boxes are just gorgeous! After your show, why don't you make a tute? I'll buy it!

Janie said...

Thanks Moe! I'll work on that....hugs!

Trina Prenzi said...

Absolutely lovely Janie!! :)

Sandy's Creations in Clay said...

I love it Janie, Good luck at the show.

Jackie said...

Wonderful, Janie! I love these! They are going to sell like hotcakes, I'll bet. :) Best of luck at your show.

Janie said...

Thanks you guys! Well, it is gone. It was sold to a nice lady at the art show! They did seem to go over well.