Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dauphin Island Art Trail Photos

I have some photos to share from the Dauphin Island Art Trail we had October 15th at Dauphin island, Alabama.  It was an interesting and fun event.  Read all about it in this post.  My booth was at the Sea Lab Estuarium.  I thought it was a great fit because a lot of my jewelry is nautical or Island related.  Thanks to all the folks who stopped by!



Here are some of my displays:







And we had some great booth mates!

Deb and Steve Garst of The Dog House Studio were our booth mates.  Each business on the Island hosted just two venders each.  So, it was just us two at the Estuarium.  They are wonderful people and they both are fabulous artists.  Hope to see you guys back for our next art show!



We couldn't have had better weather for this art show.  The butterflies came and flew around us all day.  Here a few shots of them, the entrance to the Estuarium, and the area where we were set up.  I didn't get to take many pictures because we were actually very busy most of the day. 





And here's a photo I took from the back of the Estuarium.  An ultralite flew by with a flocks of birds that were flying with him! 



More photos of the things around us that day.  They say that if you're lucky enough to live on an Island, you're lucky enough. I think I'm even luckier...look at where I got to set up my booth!  And they told us we could set it up anywhere in the area we wanted.  Not to many artists get to do that at an art show.



Click on the photo below to see a larger view.  It shares a little bit about the life that lives in the salt marsh.


One of the crew boats coming in from the oil rigs.





All in all, it was a great event.  I hope we get to do it again next year. 

Have a great day!
Janie



No comments: