Friday, November 18, 2011

New Jewelry Designs

I'm still working on getting my Etsy shop restocked.  It takes time and a lot of work.  Each product for sale requires five photos and an indepth description for each listing.  This may not sound hard, but for me it is very time consuming.  I need to take at least eight to ten photos to get five that will look okay.  And, no matter how good the photos come out, they still need editing and resizing before uploading to Etsy.  Part of me dreads this task, but another part of me enjoys the challenge.  Photography is an art all itself.  As time goes on and I continue to learn more, I think my photos are improving.  But, I still have so much more to learn.  Here are some of my lastest photos.  The Sea Glass earrings are listed in my shop.  I'm still working on getting the others listed along with many new fine silver pendants and necklaces.






Have a great day!
Janie


   

No comments: