Thursday, February 16, 2012

Handmade Beads Update

This is the second poat about the new set of polymer clay beads that I just made.  They have been uniformly drilled, sanded, and polished.  I've put a few together that I will contine to create necklaces with.  Eventually, I will use them all to make necklaces.  But for right now, I'm just playing with an idea using a few of them.

The first few photos are of them prior to drilling.  So, don't look to close  at the holes!




Purple is so hard to photograph and keep the original color true.  I think I captured it this time though. 
Now,  for the orange ones

I had a really hard time getting a good photo of the yellow beads.




So, what do you think?  What are you working on today?

Have a great day!
Janie

4 comments:

Roberta Warshaw said...

I love your beads. They are so colorful! I am working on healing my sciatica so I can go on vacay. SO no beads today!

coltpixy said...

I think they are absolutely gorgeous! ♥

Janie said...

Thank you so much Roberta! Believe it or not, I am having some major back issues myself :(. That's why I haven't finished them yet. I hope we both heal quickly! Good luck with yours...

Janie said...

Thank you Star! Nice to see you here. I've been following the progress of your wonderful snails. Awesome job!