Friday, July 1, 2011

A New Polymer Clay Box from an Old Cane

I made a new polymer clay box.  I was going through my cane box and found a couple of large pieces of two older kaleidoscope canes that I had forgotten about.  They were large chunks, so I had to reduce them down smaller, since I wanted to keep my box small.  I'm really liking the overall design of the boxes. I'm hoping that the small size will help them become little collector boxes.  Long ago, I used to collect little unique, artistic, one-of-a-kind boxes.  Now, I make them!  And, it's great way to use the canes that I make.

I'm only showing one cane because I used all of the second cane on the box. 





So, what do you think?

Have a great day!
Janie



10 comments:

Melobeau said...

Janie, I think it's LOVELY! Glad that you re-discovered your pretty cane. How cool that you have gone for collector to artisan.

coltpixy said...

Love the color, shape and design. It is so very beautiful ♥

intothedawn said...

Beautiful! Reminds me of a quilted sewing box

Cat said...

So sweet!!

Bewitching Dreams said...

That is gorgeous! Love the colors and design!

MoeArt said...

THis is your best one ever, Janie! The oval design is a winner! I love this box. :D

Sandy's Creations in Clay said...

Janie,
I love the color,the shape and design. Simply beautiful!

Trina (Trina's Clay Creations) said...

Very beautiful Janie!

Jackie said...

I think - WONDERFUL!! I love it! You are doing wonderous things, Miss Janie. :) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Ah, thanks a bunch jackie! :)